Martin’s high quality hardware makes it the last garage door you will ever need!
Please see a full list of our Martin garage door products.
- 20,000-30,000 cycle galvanized springs (5,000-10,000 oil-tempered, non-galvanized is the industry standard).
- 1/8 inch lift-cables (2,000 lb. capacity).
- Torsion bearings have permanent grease (needs no lubrication).
Heavy-Gauge Low-Profile Hinges
- Heavy 14 gauge galvanized steel hinges (others may be 18 gauge steel).
- Reduces gap between door sections (other hinges may leave gaps).
- Reduced risk of finger injury.
- Long, Short, Flushline, Ribbed, and Mixed Panel: 24 gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel sections.
- Copper Doors: 23 gauge pure copper sections
Heavy Grade Cables
- Rated to 2,000 lb. lifting capacity (others may be rated to a much lower capacity).
- Commercial-grade 1/8” lift cables (others may use thinner 3/32” cables without loop reinforcement).
- Heavy-duty loop reinforcement.
Long-Lasting Paint Finish
2 coats baked-on enamel (standard) or 77 powder coat finishes.